When selling your home, there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. In many cases you may have to bring your home to the buyer. Effective marketing will help ensure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. Steve Springer, a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS), has successfully generated multiple offers on land, condos, houses and apartment buildings. As an SRS designee, Steve:
- Is a member of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of their client’s specific needs.
- Will concentrate his efforts on your ultimate goals to insure you are at the center of the sale.
- Is extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- Understands that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and is trained to position you, the client, to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- Adheres to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- Is uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of his clients, yielding client trust.
- Knows the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- Has an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
At Ocean Pacific Realty, Steve and his staff, will first want to establish your time frame for selling. If you need to sell quickly, we can speed up the process by giving you a complete market analysis and action plan to obtain all of your goals. If there is no pressing need to sell immediately, you can sit down with one of our expert real estate agents to thoroughly review the current market conditions and find the most favorable time to sell.
The appearance of your home, a buyer’s first impression, and other considerations can affect the sale of your home. Have you considered that home prices in your neighborhood and the value of your property are also factors used for pricing your home? Here are some of the aspects of selling that Ocean Pacific Realty helps you with:
Getting to know your property. If you are not already, become familiar with such facts about your property as property taxes, zoning, lot size, square footage, etc. Look at the terms of your existing loan.
Current market and property laws in your area. How much are properties similar to yours selling for? What are the terms of the sales? What property disclosure laws do you need to take into consideration?
Setting the price. Once you know the specifics about your home and have checked out what similar properties in your area are selling for, set a realistic price.
Performing a “walk-through” of your property. Look at it from the perspective of both the prospective buyer and the inspector. Take notes on all items that need to be repaired or replaced.
Getting to know your neighborhood. Most prospective buyers will want to know about the local schools, shopping, parks, transportation, etc. Be prepared so you can knowledgeably answer their questions.